Finaly got my vitara woop woop

one in a million

Road Burner
Car
CLIO 182 YAY!!

Hey people, just purchased a vitara yesterday for 800 quid, has 81,000 on the clock, so now i can get on with my new project. obviously my first aim is to get a fuel pump cut off switch, so no bugger can rob it. then get rid of the painted silver strip some one had done on there lol, then im going to do my 3 inch lift followed with gettin some 31's off roading wheels, then a snorkel fitted, bit of guttering will do lol then hopefully i get some pictures up before and after. then hopefully pictures of me climbing mount everest in it lol.

i keep you all posted :)

yeah i saw this thread, yeah well it will get ruined in no time lol, just one problem tho i not getting it any more because i found out the mileage counter had been played about with, when i looked up the old m.o.t.'s and i rounded up that it clocked well over 180,000 so i picking my deposit back up and going to find another one. im well upset . but hey at least i found out now rather then later. i keep you posted :)

:embarrest: Didn't read the second post very thoroughly did I! Can I claim overwork and stress?;)

Shame you didn't get it. There'll be another. For some reason they look cool in a sort of 1980's "Wham" way :lol:. Heh, I know what I mean.

well i collected my deposit yesterday, so now its back to the bord room to find another, seen some soft tops but they look like a womens car, and there be easier for some one to break in and drive away lol, so yeah its the waiting game now. no after this fiasco i wont be rushing, i think i was just too excited to get it home and get it ready, but at least i caught it before i bought it lol.

they are.

guy at work used to have a modded gti6. bought a standard softtop vitara and the insurance difference was nothing.

good luck with the search

dont get a soft top vitra bad in the woods

know of a cheap sj will send you a pm
once you get it done will have to meet up and do some lanes as i still have my disco and going to do it up a bit now was up for sale but did not sell on ebay for the money i wanted

but i have just about everything needed
winch snokel maps on the laptop