Finally got the pictures uploaded like i said!!

one in a million

Road Burner
Car
CLIO 182 YAY!!
Here they are! this is my new girlfriend, and i debadged the renault sport logo off the back on the boot and it came out allright.:bigsmile: i think it looks smart now, so hopefully in a months time your start seeing her transformed to how i want it.

Attachments

• DSCF0197.jpg
    DSCF0197.jpg
    173.2 KB · Views: 8
  • DSCF0199.jpg
    DSCF0199.jpg
    172.1 KB · Views: 9
cheers people, well the wheels are getting done gloss black, the calipers are going yellow, my back three windows will be tinted, im really wondering whether to do the wing mirrors gloss black as well to go with the wheels, to break it up a little, but im still pondering. o and im hoping to get a tracker installed, i will probably get the tracker first before i do anything as it does draw attention to itself.

this is the look i would like to go with

19594_35556.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
No problem mate.
What happened was you used the web address to try and upload via the upload image button.;)
What you need to do is right click on the image you want to use, then go to properties and then copy the url from the properties page.
Then go to insert image and it will show as it does now mate.

right just to keep an update, i just recently replaced my rear brakes, im getting a tracker fitted onto my car for christmas, thought i would treat myself lol. any way i have decided to get the calipers sprayed black to smarten them up, but im going to have the wheels done in january as its getting wintery now. well anyway i have a new years resolution i wished to be published in fast cars magazine, wheters its a full page displaay or a little picture i dont car i am going to be in there lol.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back