Fiesta XR4 (ST) tuning

hernandez1

Car
ford fiesta xr4
How's it going guys.

I also have a Fiesta ST but mine is called and XR4 cause its in Australia.
I am also looking at tuning my car, im pretty happy with the overall balance of the car right now but i want some more hp and torque. i dont want to go crazy, probably just an extra 20 - 30 hp would do me. i also want to maintain the linear delivery of torque from low in the rev range to it's peek. what would you guys recommend for me to achieve this. any kind of help would be much appreciated.
oh and im kind of on a budget, cause of the missus.

Think I answered this thread elsewhere but this is a better place for it.

Sports exhaust, sports cat, fast road cams and induction kit with a cold air feed. Also an FSE fuel pressure boost regulator gives a more snappy throttle response.

If its a turbo then all it needs is a remap and you should get more than 30hp gain then.

thanks mate. yeah i posted this on another thread and then realized its probably better on its own.
do you know how much all this would cost? i haven't got a turbo and i dont really want one. i like the responsivness of naturaly aspirated.
it comes with the 2L focus engine, but it has an extra 3 KW so its 110 all up. im pretty sure its the same as the one you guys get.

Last edited:
Stick with the NASP and I'm sure you'll be happy.;) Not sure on prices out your way but in the UK I would expect the parts to come to around £7-900 with fitting probably doubling this.