Fiat bravo 2,0 hgt supercharged??

Kaspermorgan

Car
Fiat bravo 2,0 hgt
Hello. I have this fiat bravo 2,0hgt 20v but i have it swap with the engine from a fiat stilo 2,4 20v.
Now im thinking about makeing some more fun and add a supercharger.
Does anyone tryed this before? It looks like i have lot of space if i dont use aircon pump and replace with supercharger.
In case does anyone ever seen at kit for this or am i need to begind fixing it all my self, best regarts kasper from denmark

Hello and welcome Casper the friendly ghost :)

Have you researched to find out if this conversion and adding forced induction to your motor has already been done and if the internals are strong enough and if there is a SC kit available ??

These people may be able to help you OR point you in the right direction. Good luck and please keep us informed on progress :)
https://www.topspeed.com/cars/car-news/fiat-14-16v-supercharger-conversion-kit-ar62937.html

FYI I drove a Fiat 125 many years ago and loved the lively TC motor and 4 wheel disc brakes .

Hello and welcome Casper the friendly ghost :)

Have you researched to find out if this conversion and adding forced induction to your motor has already been done and if the internals are strong enough and if there is a SC kit available ??

FYI I drove a Fiat 125 many years ago and loved the lively TC motor and 4 wheel disc brakes .

I cant find anyone who had tryed it before, my plan is to get stronger rods and turbo pistons, ( i found a place to bye it ) but there is no links or any thing i search from danish browser, where i can find any kits, it looks like people only have build and tunet the 2,0 20v turbo from fiat coupe, but no one had it supercharged