fiat 500 tune-up

Torque Junkie
Car
golf 1.9 TDI 120 hp
guys whatcha think my father suggested me to buy old fiat 500 and make a track car out of it:blink::blink::lol:
i wouldnt need to insure or register it just to try my skills as a tuner:p:p:pso whatcha think???should i start working???
he also suggested me some mods..first think we would widen the drivetrain by makeing the axels longer,put some sporty engine in and customize body:bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile:
i would buy it in about 2 months couse than my school overs...
sooo whatch think?is it worth the money??

Sounds mental, but isn't the engine only a 650cc. This will just not give much of a boost no matter how much you tune it.

"put some sporty engine in and customize body"...i know ofc thats why one of the first mods would be a engine swap...i would put some fiat 2.0 engine or smt like that...but anyway before i put that big engine in this smal car i would need a lot of changes before that,but i think i made my desidion...as soon as i get the car(in about 2 months)ill upload pics of original car and all the progres on it...there will be loads of fun for me couse there are no limits-i dont have to wory about damaging the car,and mods are cheep for it..

plans for it
1.widen it
2.wider wheels,brakes
3.new sport engine,and gearbox
4.roll bar
5.sport seats
6.roll bar

i also plan some styling mods like angel eyes:D:Dand chrome parts

al the work i can do by myself(my dad used to mod cars and sel them when he was yunger so he know all the tricks)so this shouldnot cost me too much...roll bar nad other stuff we can make at my dads garage(in his company we have meal-machines and all other stuff for metal)the only think that would realy cost me is the engine and gearbox...but can find the for about 1500 euros...somethink around 120-140 hp is more than enought for 600 kg car!!!!that would be a rocket!!!!!