Few pics of my Rover 25 derv

Skelo

Tuner
Car
Modded Rover 25 tdi
Seeing that i have reached the magic number of posts, i'll post up a number of pics of my baby.

If they are too big (can't find the reccomended size for pics after a good search), let me know and i'll sort them out.

Exterior Mods:
Photo-0038-1.jpg

Fitted a FMIC, and a Seat Leon front splitter:
Pict1793a.jpg

Stainless exhaust system:
S8300772.jpg

Interior mods:
Half leather seats from a MK2 200 SEi:
DSCF0115.jpg

DSCF0114.jpg

Blue Led conversion:
S8301408.jpg

A bit of painting!:
S8301274-1.jpg

Also added a MGTF steering wheel, and a MGTF interior mirror that has the map reading lights.

Under the bonnet mods haven't really got any pics, but are as follows:
K4.80 Green cotton cone filter
Full stainless exhaust system
SDi injectors
Upped the boost to 19psi
Large FMIC
Re-mapped

Just need to get her MOT'd/Taxed etc, then she'll be back on the road again.

Not had her RR'd yet, but comparing to others who have the same sort of mods done, she'll be around 150bhp/240ftlbs torque region.

Cheers
Dave

some nice touches mate and thats the first time i have seen the lcr splitter work on another make of car other than a seat!!! did you do the interior painting yourself?? cause its been years since i have seen or done any crackle glaze
nod.gif
and that is 1 weired colour 1st pic its dark blue 2nd it looks almost black and 3rd a totally different dark blue :confused::lol: and that output should keep you smiling
cool.gif

I used 2 different cameras, on different days, in different places!!!

Yeah good ol' crackle paint, all done by my little self. I've since applied it to a large item on the car, dare i show it on here????:p
The seat splitter is used a lot amongst the rover community, and does look good on the MGZR's as well.

Thanks for the nice comments.

Cheers
Dave

just noticed
eek.gif

Pict1793a.jpg

i think when you say large fmic thats a bit in an understatement mate mine is classed as large and it probably stops around about the top of your number plate i think you should edit and say extra large :amuse:

just noticed
eek.gif

Pict1793a.jpg

i think when you say large fmic thats a bit in an understatement mate mine is classed as large and it probably stops around about the top of your number plate i think you should edit and say extra large :amuse:

:lol:

When i say large, then why does the wife say tiny??:toung::amazed:

Cheers
Dave

I used 2 different cameras, on different days, in different places!!!

Yeah good ol' crackle paint, all done by my little self. I've since applied it to a large item on the car, dare i show it on here????:p
The seat splitter is used a lot amongst the rover community, and does look good on the MGZR's as well.

Thanks for the nice comments.

Cheers
Dave
no problem mate and show what you like on this site the worst comment you will get on here is its not my thing each to there own!!!
nod.gif

im all up for different but im going to have to reserve judgment for the moment cause im looking at the close up and i dont hate it but im still unsure :confused:

Feel free to comment, i won't cry (much:p).

Everybody is entitled to free speech, and i was bored at the time i did it.

They were pretty badly kerbed, but couldn't afford a new set of wheels/refurb. So popped to focus, and bought a few rattle cans!

Cheers
Dave

gad to the wheels not my taste but like herb says they might look better in real life.
does look good in the dash however.
what is that youve moulded in boost guage ?
like the blue dash, i tried that in the civic (basicallly the 45 with a better engine) but it didnt work that well

Just a homemade pod put into the centre vent, nothing fancy to be fair.

I know the wheels are a marmite issue, but i reckon they look better in real life. Altho i'll probably re-paint the a more 'normal' colour!!

Cheers
Dave

Hi,
Smart motor
i wounder if you can help, i have a rover 1.4 with piper cross induction kit
& i was going to change the throttle intake from 40 to 90 will this work OK
will the engine management work OK or should i try something esle? to up the BHP & more power
Cheers
Rog
Seeing that i have reached the magic number of posts, i'll post up a number of pics of my baby.

If they are too big (can't find the reccomended size for pics after a good search), let me know and i'll sort them out.

Exterior Mods:
Photo-0038-1.jpg

Fitted a FMIC, and a Seat Leon front splitter:
Pict1793a.jpg

Stainless exhaust system:
S8300772.jpg

Interior mods:
Half leather seats from a MK2 200 SEi:
DSCF0115.jpg

DSCF0114.jpg

Blue Led conversion:
S8301408.jpg

A bit of painting!:
S8301274-1.jpg

Also added a MGTF steering wheel, and a MGTF interior mirror that has the map reading lights.

Under the bonnet mods haven't really got any pics, but are as follows:
K4.80 Green cotton cone filter
Full stainless exhaust system
SDi injectors
Upped the boost to 19psi
Large FMIC
Re-mapped

Just need to get her MOT'd/Taxed etc, then she'll be back on the road again.

Not had her RR'd yet, but comparing to others who have the same sort of mods done, she'll be around 150bhp/240ftlbs torque region.

Cheers
Dave