Few pics from our Nurburgring Trip :)

Some cool pics there Rob thanks for sharing buddy. What time did you record around the track? Was you pleased with how the RS6 performed?

I didn't time anything because it wasn't really worth doing. The final straight (well before 'the bridge') on public days is just a sea of cars queuing to get off the track - so you're backing off much earlier in the lap then you would expect to... coupled with all the slower cars getting in the way, you can end up waiting for 2 corners for them to move over and let you past... then you've got the real quick guys who know the track inside out who you have to back-off for, to let them past.

We where there just to have a really good time, stay safe, not set any records and just keep ourselves to ourselves as a group of 14 mates in 7 cars :)

It is an exceptionally good fun trip, particularly if you can get a group of mates together. I would thoroughly recommend it to anyone who's into cars.

For all the nice cars though, the car that made the trip most fun was the Saab. It belonged to two guys from Yokohama who bought it for £600 and decided to see if they could get it there, around one lap, and back again. It was very 'TopGear' style and it suffered many breakdowns and heavy oil usage - but it made it a challenge, very funny and gave everybody a good laugh.

It may have burnt more oil than we burnt fuel... but you'll be pleased to know it did make it there, it did manage a lap, and it did make it back!

^^ Fantastic news about the Saab, I might have made the right choice after all ;)

Haha - I must admit the Saab had the most comfortable seats ever in the world. It was like riding around in your favourite armchair. Problem is they had to keep getting out of said seats to look under the bonnet and find out which bit had fell off this time.

You may well have made the right choice, but I suspect your Saab didn't cost you £600.

Haha - I must admit the Saab had the most comfortable seats ever in the world. It was like riding around in your favourite armchair. Problem is they had to keep getting out of said seats to look under the bonnet and find out which bit had fell off this time.

You may well have made the right choice, but I suspect your Saab didn't cost you £600.
Or start an oil crisis !!!