FD or d1 "give your input"

EmKayThree

Wrench Pro
Car
Supra MK3
Just curious which do people care for more,

Do more people like d1 or FD and why?

I, myself see drifting as dang, i can't do that ish.

But seems to be big arguments about which is better, is there really a difference?

I don't see a difference between them. Scoring and running in pairs is a feature of both are they not?

They say you are either a drifter or a drag racer.:lol:

I watch more D1 so I suppose that is the one that does it for me. The drivers are good and it still has a slightly "enthusasts" feel to it. I personally feel that FD is getting too commercial with big players and flashier cars.;)

They say you are either a drifter or a drag racer.:lol:]/quote]

I'm a drag racer and sprinter. Racing, as far as I am concerned, is trying to get along or around a course in the quickest possible time. Drifting, therefore, is more of a spectacle than a sport. Pretty to watch but of no real consequence and done by people who can't drive fast :)

Duck for cover......

A fight between the drag racers and the drifters, this would be a good one to settle on a track (one with lots of bends)! :lol:

I tend to watch more D1 that FD so I guess my vote is for D1.

A fight between the drag racers and the drifters, this would be a good one to settle on a track (one with lots of bends)! :lol:

As long as the race does not turn into a Fast and the Furious Tokyo Drift, it should be fine.

"Drift? What's drifting?"

That's called a sprint :)

No way to settle on the track as sports are so different. D1 is for show and drag is for go :)

I kind of wish that drift events were more of a race around a track rather than some turns and get points.

It should be winner take all, like Gran Turismo or something like that.

I kind of wish that drift events were more of a race around a track rather than some turns and get points.

It should be winner take all, like Gran Turismo or something like that.

If it was a race, there would be no drifting!

Gran Turismo isn't exactly true to life :)

Or a Triathlon, drag then track then drift with the points totted up for each.;)

'Ten of the Best' is like this, but without the silly drifting :)

Drag
Top Speed
Sprint

Car with the highest aggregate points wins. Hence my build :)

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back