Favourite Purchase So Far...

Prince

Torque King
Car
BMW E36 318is Coupe
We have all bought something for our car...what is your favourite purchase so far? (No...'my car' is not a valid answer to this question! :lol:) By favourite purchase I mean absolutely anything you've bought for your car except the car itself. This can range from a air freshener to a set of alloys or even a turbo!

Discuss

custom fuel/boost remap comes to mind. Quicker to drive than standard (and it was lively enough anyway) but better economy says that this was a good purchase on two accounts.

b: One off drivers side footwell mat. Stays in place. Don't care about passengers front or rear, they can please themselves with the off the shelf items.

c: spray bottle of tesco bug and tar remover at 99p - shifts all kind of baked on window stuff, lights, plates 'n' all.

Def. my remap. Changes the power band completely!

Aside from that, not bought much for it! I did get a set of knock off mats for every bit of carpet there, that clip in on studs - rather than official VW ones that were a rip off.

Thats about it really!

My sub and amp. Only went to bassjunkies for an amp for my 6x9's. Ended up coming home with sub an box, amp, and wiring kit. Was suppose to be £295 Bloke did it me for £185. Bargain if you ask me.... Was well impressed

without a doubt it has to be the remap cant think of anything for the price that could improve a car so much

but a close 2nd has to be the auto window module total closure and wing mirrors fold up all without having to upgrade my alarm