favourite lamborghini

I drooled over the Countach for too many years as a youngster to be swayed by the ultra modern super sleek, 4 wheel drive technical marvels with their fancy abs stiched leather and shiny wheels.

A true lamborghini should be a pig to reverse and totally impractical so there! (I am also liking the Reventon though!)

agreed, the true lambo has so much soul, and life, you have to actually work with the car to get the most out of it, not just let the car do the work for you like some of the newer ones. i like the baby countachm the Jalpa. targa top, and V8 power.

350 GT Superleggera is stunning and not seen as a typical Lambo design. Muira is also a fave of mine. Not too fussed about the current bbq version...................

I've always liked the Espada :)

blue.png

im a diablo man myself.....

P1437_08-08-09.jpg

not mine obviously, friend of a friends. took me for a blast in the yellow SV, and also his 08 Murcielago. oh, and under the sheet next to the yellow one, is a purple Diablo Roadster.
Lucky git eh!

I've actually seen one of those R8 tractors in action and bloody hell can they tear a field up lol. The inside controls are like something out of Star Trek and the ability to drive the tractor on a joystick is fun.

i was driving the other day talking to my girl friend, and i was telling her about the lambogini stealth, that theres only a few of them made, and when i was telling her that, one happened to drive right past me, that shut me right up. lambo stealth, thats one nice motor. wouldnt like to pay the insurance

im a diablo man myself.....

P1437_08-08-09.jpg

not mine obviously, friend of a friends. took me for a blast in the yellow SV, and also his 08 Murcielago. oh, and under the sheet next to the yellow one, is a purple Diablo Roadster.
Lucky git eh!

These are my cars btw. Worrying thing is, I don't remember this pic being taken or recognise the face. Sold the yellow SV now. Only have the 2 roadsters now.
Pete

Thanks Pikey. At least there is someone here with a good sence of taste!

Diablo all the way for me. I will own one one day.
You can buy my diablo roadster if you want! The late diablos are si much nicer do drive than the older 2WD cars. That said, the SV is probably the most fun to drive of my lambos. The Murci howere is so much nicer to drive and better all-round.

Here are my other 2.

Identifying the best of the new 670 dash sv murchialago four. It is really nice car.

Nothing gets close to the Aventador, Hail Lambo!!:D

Attachments

• lamborghini_aventador_lp700_4_images_002.jpg
    lamborghini_aventador_lp700_4_images_002.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 1