Favourite Hot Hatch?

Ok, I too hadn't heard of the hyundai veloster until I googled it.

Is there a way to forget things that you see? Copious amounts of booz or maybe a rohipnol or two?

It looks like somthing the French would do to a 1 series.

:confused::sad2:

Awww. I like that car. Now I'm sad :'(

:D hehe. I'm still going to buy one when the turbo comes out. we don't get really cool hatches here. the VW is overpriced andunderpowered, the american hatches are far too basic, so far, to justify the price (and very underpowered), and we don't get a lot of other ones. we finally got the fiat 500 and that one is kinda cool. but we have to see how they last with harsh, aggressive americans driving them on a prolonged basis.

I'm quite impressed by the Focus ST at the moment, that will get you a lot of car for your money and they are quite nice to drive!

I drove a Mk3 Focus ST recently (the new Ecoboost one) and I can't say I was overly impressed with the huge amounts of torque steer.

I will have to say my 2011FN2 Type R But I haven't had the pleasure of driving any of the others named but IMO a Hyundai 130N would have to be on my wish list.

Right whats your favourite hot hatch of all time? If there is 1 that you would buy or have always wanted to own what is it?
I have 2 favourites.
1 is Fords Fiesta Rs Turbo, And the other comes from Nissan in the form of the 220bhp Turbocharged sunny GTi-r.

Whats your all time favourite...

im lucky to own one of my favourites which also is your no1 choice :) but if i had to pick my personal favourite it would be my old 230+bhp renault 5 gt turbo absolutely loved that car.

then my old nostalgic head will always sway to my 1st car which was a 1989 vauxhall nova sr that was running twin 40 carbs, fast road cam and a blydenstein cylinder head, such great fun.

I had a Nova 1.3 - they were fun cars to drive. The Close ratio SR box and extra power would have been awesome but at the time I could only dream.

A fiat 500 Arbarth ticks my boxes for a hot hatch. It's small, nippy and looks really cool. I recently saw a Ferrari version which blew my socks off!

I had a Nova 1.3 - they were fun cars to drive. The Close ratio SR box and extra power would have been awesome but at the time I could only dream.

such a great little car mate, i was planning at dropping an x16xe in there on thottle bodies etc etc which would of been brilliant and kept the revvy nature without adding the big weight of the c20xe etc.

A fiat 500 Arbarth ticks my boxes for a hot hatch. It's small, nippy and looks really cool. I recently saw a Ferrari version which blew my socks off!

I really like the little abarths the wife is always on about having one in a year or 2. I was especially impressed when i had seen aet motorsport develop one to around 270bhp the thing was a little flying machine