Favourite Ferrari

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
What is your favourite Ferrari of all time?

Mine is still the crazy F40 even though the Enzo looks a bit good.

my favorite ferrari of all time is the f355 gts. it was the ferrari that brought ferrari into the modern era, with beautiful handling and stability that is predesser, and successer couldn't quite match.

it had a wonderful new engine, with 5 valves, and a huge jump in horsepower, from 300 to 380. the gts was the last of the targa cars, which happen to be my favorite, because the incorporate the best of the berlinetta, and the spider into one car that still has the beautiful lines of the berlinetta, and the open air goodness of the spider.

with its six speed manual, and rearrangement of the transmission from transversly mounted to longitudenaly vastly improved the shift feel. the electronic suspension provided excellent dampening and control, and the steering weights up nicely, allowing easy placement of the nose in a corner.

and with an almost completly flat bottom, and rear diffuser, it channels air, and helps the car stick to the road, and stay stabil all the up to its top speed of 183. even the interior is years ahead of it's predessor, the 348. with bespoke guages, and switches, and the excellent leather through out, the 355 is a much improved car.

this was also the car that intoduced ferrari's f1 transmission. although i would have one with the traditional open gate manual. and for a ferrari its relatively inexpensive, and very reliable.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ferrari 246GT :love:
Ferrari-Dino-246-GT.jpg

if it was a dino, it would have to be the 206 gt, i like the alloy body of the earlier model, as well as the all alloy engine. it seems to flow through the bends better, it has a certain lightness on its feet that the later steel body, iron block car lost, even thought the later car is more powerful.

actualy a good friend of mine i buying a ferrari now and i convinced him to buy 348!!!!!:D:D:lol::lol:u can emagine how hardly i wait for it!!!!cant wait to go to school with it!!!!!!and in the summer goint to seaside with ferrari!!!!bad news are that there are only 2 seats in there so no room for chics...well have to pick them up ont he beech or better said parking!!!!!!hahahaha lol:lol::lol::lol:

288 GTO
348 SS
Boxer or F40

In that order. I'm blessed to own my 2nd most favorite car on the planet.

1993 348 Serie Speciale #64 of 100

Attachments

• OH5N7863.jpg
    OH5N7863.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
There should be a good modern Enzo, I once saw in a jam. It sounded great sitting in traffic delayed more, then the driver got bored and turned into a side street. Stuck, and my God that the car seemed very.