Favourite custom paint and colour

all the house of kolor ranges, the purple,pink,blue flip paint mix is lush!

I also hav a liking for ford focus st orange. Goes well with black.

all the house of kolor ranges, the purple,pink,blue flip paint mix is lush!

I also hav a liking for ford focus st orange. Goes well with black.
your spot on, and its only a focus st it suits

intown last night and saw a toyota glanza that was orange with black wheels and bonnet
wasnt nice at all, but then again it wasnt a house of coulor, it was more
like the spray painter spilled his bottle of fanta on it

Flip paints do it for me. Love the purple to blue or purple to green flip. It can look bad on certain cars.

Has anyone seen the Crystal FX effect on the corsa. Looks a bit like wood. That is one very very cool finish!

oooooh you gits, :confused: now you bringing up the house of kolor, Its basically making me get a custom paint job on my new bike :/

damn it, really could have spent the money on better things.

has anyone got a link to some house of kolor samples or good custom paint job sites???

well im quite boring when it comes to car colour ive always loved black gloss/metalic/pearl and matt on certain cars
but the colour im really liking at the moment and its becoming more popular is white on any modern car from bmw's, merc's to the humble corsa (white is the new silver ;))

Nisaan did a lovely pearlescent mystic green on the 98-99 Primera GT. Sadly the Primera no longer has a performance model in the range as such. I suspect that the Renault sourced 2.2 dCi could be tuned up a bit with a remap but I'd like to see a manufacturer which produces some of the finest road cars for Japanese consumption make a few more available here.

your spot on, and its only a focus st it suits

intown last night and saw a toyota glanza that was orange with black wheels and bonnet
wasnt nice at all, but then again it wasnt a house of coulor, it was more
like the spray painter spilled his bottle of fanta on it

Ha ha lol, yeah theres a mitsubishi colt near me which is orange and black and its vile, doesn't look right at all.

Ha ha lol, yeah theres a mitsubishi colt near me which is orange and black and its vile, doesn't look right at all.
and i thought the you know when youve been tango ads were done away with
i mean someone has to pay these fellas who drive such ridiculous coulored cars

and i thought the you know when youve been tango ads were done away with
i mean someone has to pay these fellas who drive such ridiculous coulored cars

yeah he looks like a right doughnut, but then so do most of the silly little chavs who live near me lol.

They had a mirror chrome Veyron in TopGear magazine and that looked awesome. I bet the seagulls would love aiming for that though!

Just painted this Mirror chrome ready for art work
DSC_0211.jpg

I think its based on layers and how they are applied. When I saw it in the magazine it was in America and the bloke who owned the car had to send his painter to Italy just to learn the technique..... Looks well cool though. I'll try an find a pic of it.