Torque Cars

favourite color for cars

Discussion in 'The Paintshop' started by jetlag700, 4 January 2010.

1. dark

dark Full member

usa. grantsboro n.c.
    Car:
    chrysler sebringjxi
    I love black on cars I'm gonna paint mind black with a purple flake

2. jarrus

jarrus Pro Tuner

West Midlands, UK
    Car:
    Suzuki Swift Sport
    Wht would that look like

3. envious

envious Wrench Pro

Leicester
    Car:
    VW Polo 1.2 TSI
    I love the colour of a nice crisp arctic white.

4. BlueCruiser

BlueCruiser Tuner

Wellington, New Zealand.
    Car:
    '97 Nissan Bluebird
    i'm thinking of sanding, priming, painting and clear coating my car in a baby blue colour. going to have white rims and white interior trim. im just very hesitant about painting it myself.. as it could all turn to custard and look really bad.
    but since i cant exactly afford the massive amount of cash a professional will charge, then if i want it painted then i will have to do it myself.

i quite like black cars, my current colour is a dark sparkly green which looks black in some lights and green in others.

5. bigbadjoe

bigbadjoe Pro Tuner

Elgin - Scotland
    Car:
    Evo 8 @ 400bhp
    What ever colour it comes. :D

I'd never buy a new car, so I'd never have the chance of picking the colour. I think when you are looking for cars, the car finds you, not the other way around.

The right one will jump out at you. But....TBH if I owned a BMW, I would like it to be black or white. Just so I can play Mafia with myself in my head!

Any other car doesn't really matter to me!! :bigsmile:

6. SLEEPER

SLEEPER Pro Tuner

silver has turned into the boring colour for me as it has become sooooooo common

The shape and size of the car is key . It makes a huge difference to what looks right

7. Olley

Olley Track Warrior

Ruislip, England
    Car:
    E30 touring 325i
    I'd love my car to be in a kind of gun metal grey colour. or a really deep black. but it looks good in dark blue as it is!

8. Jagz

Jagz Torque Junkie

Norwich UK
    Car:
    Jaguar XKR
    I love a dark Purple, just not a popular colour, unless of course you read this thread

[​IMG]