Favourite Brands Of Rims

Prince

Torque King
Car
BMW E36 318is Coupe
Everybody has a preference when it comes to rims and sure everyone looks for a certain brand first when thinking of buying some. So what are you favourite brands? What brands do you dislike? What brands have you owned and in-tend to own?

Personally I quite like Volk and Rota. Good looking wheels inspired by the JDM scene and lightweight. BBS are also a pretty cool brand as well. However, I really dislike Wolfrace because a lot of there products end up on chavved up Corsas and I genuinely don't like their designs. The next set of rims I will purchase will most likely be Rotas. In the past I have owned Lenso RS5s and currently have TSWs.

How about everyone else?

I think the looks, quality and value for money come before the little badge in the middle.

Brand comes with the style you are looking for. Some manufacturers seem to offer tacky designs that will not last 5 mins on the high street and will get kerbed as soon as they see a kerbstone!

As for particular brands to dislike, can't remember them all! As for favourites I guess BK, Revolution, BBS and I would have to say Inovite as I have Aros fitted ;)

for the brand i dont pay much attention, like Herb says its the shape. First set i ever bought were OZ's and they looked really good, but now so many brands seem to have very similar designs. Well most of them are made by the same factories in any case.

Enkei and Wolfrace have a brilliant range but there are so many different wheels it is tough choosing a brand.

I think that price does matter though. Cheap wheels get damaged or even start to rust much more quickly than more expensive ones.

Its all about bbs and o.z alloys but they are too expensive for me. got some bsa alloys at the moment which are alright. Cant stand wolfrace alloys though they just look tacky

IMO, Enkei and BBS make the best wheels. They are very light, durable, and high strength. My favorite wheel would be the Enkei RPF1. They look great, and they are quality and reduce weight where it matters.

Compomotive for me because their a local firm & there was a kid at college who drove a caged & stripped Red Nova with a set of the white TH wheels & it looked the nuts. :bigsmile:

I also like KN Wheels because that's what's on my car & their a Local firm too! :bigsmile:

Would have to say I prefer the more performance orientated wheels form me like speedlines, team dynamics pro race series and OZ's

How ever TSW Volcano's look the dogs bollocks on a 306 :) and so do the catalunyas

and again i have seen standard wheels I like as well such as Vag golf gti wheels (mk6 and 5) RS4's 205 gti speedlines, Peugeot Cyclones and I do like those wheels they put on the v12 vantage they look nice,

so yeah I guess I like certain wheels for certain cars also