Famous people driving

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
Have you ever seen a famous person driving a car?

When was it, what car were they driving and who was it?

I cannot recall ever seeing anyone famous driving but most of my mates have so i was thinking that it might just be me!

roger moore in an xjs back in the 80's

john allis the golfer in his roller reg" ? put"

paul daniels in his roller reg "mag1c"

paul weller in the pub, didn't see what he was driving.

My friends thought they saw Ricky Gervais in an Aston Martin DB9 on the M3, so being the good friend I am, I tried to keep up and get along side only to find out that Gervais doesn't drive lol

I chose the name Aston not because of the marque but because I used to live in Steeple Aston, A village not a million miles from Chipping Norton, so saw Jeremy Clarkson a few times, often ragging the bones out of whatever (Last time an Aston martin). And one morning the old tv chef kieth Floyd, looking drunk as usual (7 series)

Saw David James (England GK for those of you who don't give 2 hoots about football) getting pulled over by police outside Fratton Park in his M3. He tried to beat the lights only to nearly smash into the cop car coming across the crossroad!

quite a few years ago while working on a manchester council estate there was a petrol station near by and i saw beckham in a yank 4x4, giggs in a bmw of some sort and the 1 who (no idea of his name) gave jordan her first sprog in a merc

Gary Linekers brother driving a new White Scirocco in Malaga during this summer(Is he famous?) Also saw a few famous reg plates but missed the driver.A pale blue Bentley with the reg '1 MO'.It must be a gangster.Also '911 RUF' Porsche at Goodwood festival of speed 3 years ago.

how about mika hakinnen in a mclaren F1 car on the main road in woking.
they close the main town bypass to allow the mcclaren F1 cars play.