Facebook.

i use facebook most days, 99% of the time its just to be nosey or if im bored i will have a look on my phone.

personally think facebook groups are a waste of time, most of the car related ones get filled with people just adding everyone in their friends list, nothing gets posted on the wall, so its all just rather pointless.

you can post as many links to an actual forum on a facebook group but will rarely get any new members from there on the actual forum as people will join alsmost any group they are sent a link to even if they have no remote interest in it.

just my little rant for the day lol :)

i use facebook nearly every day mainly for poker

but agree with 2fast
i belong to the pontiac club and on face book there is just rubbish and most of us dont use it plus it does not bring any more people to the forum/club

but as its free to do worth having one any thing that is free is worth having a go

but as its free to do worth having one any thing that is free is worth having a go

Jumping off a cliff won't cost you a penny :lol:

I only signed up to it to keep in touch with people when I went away. Don't use it much at all until recently for confidential reasons lol.

Never done it, never will. Seems to be a way to attract a load of insincere social spam! I'll stick with my 4 real life friends!;):D