Eyelashes on car headlights

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
I'm seeing quite a few cars going round with eyelashes stuck to the headlights!

Does anyone on here feel an overwhelming urge to fit eyelashes to their cars headlights?

Do you like the look? and WHY?

3 cars round our way have them on, all are driven by girls! I think it looks really silly.

They were fun on the occasional Beetle & Fiat 500 but now girls are slapping them on any old car & it's just rubbish, file under crap along with Lexus lights & blue side light bulbs (ahem, lamps).

i have seen them on the web, but never in real life. I personally don't like them and wouldn't put them on my car, but i don't judge what people think looks cool on their car.

I've seen quite a few cars with them round here now, all driven by girls. Not at all to my taste but I can see why it appeals to girls, it has its modern market and thats about all I can say really.

Abbey motorsport has got a little delivery van with them on! i suppose its what ever floats ya boat,i think they are stupid!.

Eyelashes are far too girly. Carstaches are definitely the way to go.

4637912278_0505e266a6_o.jpg

I want a carstache!

But I saw a car with eyelashes yesterday. It also had black spots all over it and other "bling bling"

I've seen a fair few around my way, all driven by birds............says it all really.

Stupid, stupid, stupid!

Even my daughters hate them!

Carstache.........good for movember I think.

Where will it all end, who dreams up this nonsense! what next? a 2 piece bikini outfit with fake tan :blink:

Where will it all end, who dreams up this nonsense! what next? a 2 piece bikini outfit with fake tan :blink:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I was on my way to blue water with my older brother and his dad, and a young women with her mum was driving a fiat 500 with eyelashes.... Of course we wet our self's laughing and they swapped lanes! Utter nonsense, all owned by TOWIE worshippers.

I'm seeing quite a few cars going round with eyelashes stuck to the headlights!

Does anyone on here feel an overwhelming urge to fit eyelashes to their cars headlights?

Do you like the look? and WHY?
No I do not like my car head lights having eyelashes. I love to have a standard look of the car.