Experts only ||HELP||

Rudders in a sense they both measure "wheel HP " despite the Dyna Pak needing the drive wheels removed to fit the hubs.
With the DP dyno the possibility of tyre to roller slippage is eliminated due to the hubs being bolted to the wheel studs/lugnuts.

The DP dyno takes a little longer than a roller dyno to have everything ready to start tuning/testing especially if the car is an AWD as all wheels have to be removed and 4 hubs fitted.

Pics FYI :)
https://www.google.com.au/search?q=...rP1M_UAhVEi5QKHTG6AW4QsAQINA&biw=1680&bih=928

Yeah I know what a hub dyno is dude as I had mine run on one a few months back. I'm just saying they eliminate tyre slip etc and they normally quote WHP from them as they're more accurate. Most rolling roads in my experience quote the BHP in comparison. I was just checking he was giving us the correct figures as they can be quite different in terms of what the car's producing etc.

I only put the links for the enlightenment of people who don;t have a clue about what we are discussing ;)
In my experience most if not all chassis dynos quote HP at the tyres over here.

I hope that this Saturday I'll have an answer for you guys, I'll update if the problem has solved
And sorry but 20whp and 5 kgm on a seat Leon cupra is alot

20 out of 340 is 5.88 % and honeestly that isnt a lot . No way will that mean you beat someone easily as opposed to getting beaten.