experience with these?

I would steer well clear of both of these products!!

I can see why the first one looks appealing. It states that it can change your engine management at the flick of a switch! If this was the case, why do people spend hundreds on piggyback ECU's or even more on full re-map's? This made me laugh almost as much as the 'resistor chip' which you can find on eBay! If you want to mess around with your ECU to gain higher speeds get a super chip or re-map, and if you want an interchangeable performance boost go for a car with variable valve timing! There are some mildly similar authentic products around, such as Blitz boost controllers, or fuel/air regulators which allow you to control certain aspects of the mixture going into your car.. Get one of these if you are serious!

The second one, the 'turbonator' is even more of a con! If this could give the increases in power and economy it claims, there would be one on every car in the world.. Especially seeing as it only requires a couple of minutes to fit!

Turbonator.com said:
If you don't feel comfortable installing it, have your mechanic do it for you. If he doesn't install it for free, find a new mechanic.

Why would any mechanic do anything for free?!! They just put in crap like this to make your feel like you are getting a product which is easy to fit!

Turbonator.com said:
*Individual results may vary. These tests were conducted on non moving vortex generators by independent third parties.

But it doesn't say that they were conducted using a Turbonator does it!

I know the theory seems sound, but there are several reasons why this wouldn't work..
-If it did in some way increase the air flow into your throttle, there is only so much extra air which can be combusted without needing to add in extra fuel, otherwise your mixture of air and fuel will not be at a good ratio, and your engine will run 'lean'
-If it did infact increase the rate of combustion as they claim, there is no way this would also increase your cars economy dramatically.

Thank you a lot for the answer!

In fact, I did manage to do some more aggressive search on the web, and I did find discussions that confirm just what you said (tri-phase being a $2 resistor in a $149 box!)

So for all the others, who happen to find this thread, stay away from both.
Thanks again.

Cheers,
B.