exhausts for 2006 focus

spike2018

Tuner
Car
Golf MK5 GTI
hello all,

i wish to put a new exhaust on my 2006 ford focus 2.0 tdci, but i cant find one anywhere they all seam to be for focus st or rs does anyone no where to find one and the best sort to buy as i dont no alot about them.
i understand i can get sports cat and a new back box will these make a big diffrence to hp gains and noise??
i dont want massive hp gains atm as the handerling is still rubbish

Silencer size controls the noise. The bigger the louder and deeper it is (generally).

A sports cat will make a few bhp of a gain but to be honest the exhausts on those diesels flow really well and there is little to be had with a sports exhaust. (I'm of course speaking generally here so if anyone with a 2.0TDCi has experience then post it here!;))

kul thanks 4 the help, so if i just wanted the noise from it, its best to just get a new backbox, and are they universal or is there a diffrence between petrol ones and diesle ones??

thanks

it depends - easy way to find out park up next to one.
you may find that the pipe bore (not the tail pipe but the main one from the mid section ) is bigger on yours than the petrol due to the extra gases.

ok i will try that just gotta find a petrol 2 litre sumwer lol, is the a company that makes them with a good cus service coz i email a few but i never get replys :(

thanks

i uesd powerflow a few years ago as the one on my lude bew and it was going to be a week to get it in stock them trying to find the time to fit it.
they took the car in that day after a brief phonecall and they built me a full flexi pipe back system in around 3 hrs got to pick everything from both silencers and tilpipes and if i ante to pick my own sized bore or leave it for them