Exhaust Style ???

dizz

Tuner
Car
hyundai coupe turbo
im now building my 3rd exhaust system and am bored of the normal plain exhaust trims had the dtm twin and normal round, any 1 point me in a new way? its going to be a twin coming out of the bumper sum where any one think of the best place to put it/ them, hit me with your ideas please :)

Thanks

seen a central exit system which is split into three, centre exit with 2 half moons attached, think it was on a porsche

lol i did think of the truck style thing, i have some porshe style tips atm but im thinking there to big the main part is 5inch and the half moon attached is 3inch but i like the idea of half moon each side sounds good ges ill have to get that custom made tho ?. also my mates dad can make me pritty much anything so your own ideas would also be good :)

thanks for the help :D

I like the sound of Waynne's idea, with side exits behind the front wheels - especially set in flush so that they're discreet. That would be awesome.

If I craploads of money then I would have a twin exhaust coming out the side of the car and extend a bit across the back door (since its a 3 seater). I was finish the exhaust in chrome, but the rest of the car would have to be very nice aswel for it look good.

i like waynes idea aswell im looking at all options. i like the sound of pixel's idea not sure i quite understand it tho ? in my opinion i think my cars up to a good standered of looks well when ive fitted the new bodywork. i saw something simialr to waynes the other day with 1 at the back but i relised it was actualy a post box that a chav managed to get in.

:D

nip down to the scrapyard and see if you can rob one :wink:

a custom rear skirt with exhausts similar to the new civic, or if your car is a lovewagon why not heart shaped?

or maybe something along the lines of the new skoda vrs?

lol scrap yards around here are complete balls they charge like garage prices (unless theres a fence you can lob stuff ova harrr harrr ) i did think about the civic 1nse but i 4t i want somthing realy rare almost showcar standered. its a rover 200 bubble btw so lovewagon out the window lol.

Heres my idea, terrible drawing tho, it doesnt do the idea justice. I reckon it COULD look very tight.

4ts2jy8.png

heh :) i like it pixel...but im guessing you were aiming for the drag racer type look? where the mufflers come out at the back where the engine is?

lol humm would i be mad in saying that could look quite kool ? just need to be a bit shorter tho? ill photoshop it to my car tonight if i get time and post it lol.

haha, all you need to do is cut a big hole in your bonnet with daddys hacksaw and the shove some bricks underneath the engine for a lift up!

ive got a bonnet scoop if that counts ? lol getting a alloy scoop made up for under it so ill have a bit of chrome showing thru.