Evo3 front bumper

Munt

Wrench Pro
Car
Jumbuck gl
Hi guys looking for information on putting the Evo 3 front bumper on a and don't laugh proton jumbuck as I have no brackets for fixing could someone tell me the best way of doing this so I don't have to spend hours pissin about with it thanks in advance

This has been done many times before, the two cars share so much in common. Problem areas are usually around the headlights.

From what I've heard the mounting points are very similar between the two models. Some steel plates that can be drilled and shaped/bent to profile will make the job easier. I've not done this mod myself so unfortunately I can't offer specifics but I'm sure there are many out there who are interested in progress judging by the amount of reads this thread has had already.

I have the headlights sorted I bought evo3 headlights and indicators should near enough to straight in just waiting for some good weather hahaha chance would be a fine thing

Nice, glad to see you have a plan. There will be a sunny day here in the UK during summertime at some point!

I need a few sunny days so I can get bumper lights and bonnet on it I have to work outside so I can't see it getting done yet.
I'm having trouble uploading photos what's going on any idea ??

The image file size is probably too large that's the most common issue it's currently set to 1 Meg per image I'll up this to 3 Meg for now but it could crash the server if we get too many high bandwidth connections.

If the image is still too large try an online image compression tool. https://compressjpeg.com/

Are you getting an error message?

Ithought
I need a few sunny days so I can get bumper lights and bonnet on it I have to work outside so I can't see it getting done yet.
I'm having trouble uploading photos what's going on any idea i

I'm a bit impatient so offer up bumper looks good still repairing delivery damage but it's nearly ready to start fitting

Attachments

• IMG_1192.JPG
    IMG_1192.JPG
    145.9 KB · Views: 8
Hey man how’s the jumbuck running?? It looks so tidy! I’m looking to do the same but evo 2 do you have any info on best place to get the bumper and bonnet? Thanks!