EVO IX Vs EVO X

nseries

Tuner
Car
Lancer GLX 95
Hi all,

What do you guys think about these two evos? Its been a huge change from EVO 9 to EVO 10, the new evo 10 is more bigger in size as well as heavier too.Seen some video clips in youtube that evo9 is still faster and better handling than evo 10.

Any suggestions?

It depends whic evo9 you are comparing the FQ340 is certainly a quick car but there will be higher power versions of the EVO X. The Evo X is much more technologically advanced than the 9 and is a more intuitive drive. For example if you want to power out the back then the car will allow this to happen, if it just sensed that the back was going wide the traction control and stability would cut in.

I like the look of the Evo X it now looks like a more serious car.

I just love the shark eyes look for the head lamps.With traction control, will it be difficult to drift with EVO X?

Apparently it is much easier than in previous models due to the more intuitive traction control. You would still really need to mod it further to push most of the power to the back wheels if you are serious about drifting. It's a bit too knew for me to have found a drifter using one though.

Personally I like the look of the EVO IX more than the X but I haven't look well at the X as there is none here in my area yet. I don't know how the engine is but the fact that it is heavyer makes me worrie...

EVO X is more heavier but most reviews written it is stable in cornering.So maybe EVO X is more stable and you can accelerate more on cornering with its traction control enable.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back