Ever had anything growing in your car?

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
I found mushrooms one morning in my Nova - the carpet was wet due to a leak in the bulkhead and overnight a forest of 6 inch mushrooms had sprung up.

My old boss had a Quattro and when he played footie he threw his boots at the rear shelf - after a while he actually had grass growing on the rear shelf :lol:

So I'm sure this is all quite normal - have you got or ever had anything growing in or on your car?

My old volvo estate was owned by a woman who hardly drove it and she parked it under trees etc, it had moss growing on the sunroof, i never was able to get it away properly, was still on the rubber seal when i sold it.

I've had a spider living in the drivers wing mirror of my Focus for over a year now.
Does that count?

It depends...Is the spider anny bigger than year ago?:lol:

In my errior alot of people do agroculture and some of them threats their cars like working mules. Have heard of corn growing in trunk.

Last edited:
What with the summers and short skirts, probably....................:embarrest:

Ahem...........I digress, only the usual moss on the door rubbers that are stuck between the glass and door top! The Landy gets it fair share of stuff growing when inbetween tip runs!

They're special über spiders that live in those wing mirrors cos' no matter how hard you wash that mirror out with the jet wash, there's a web back there again in the morning! :amuse:

Bizarre, only ever see spiders in my wing mirrors too! No amount of jet washing seems to get rid of the little rascals!

My moms grand caravan she was selling had a beehive in the 2nd row. Aswell as grass growing around the footwell.