Eurgh Not a Happy Boy!

Puntopimp

Track Warrior
Car
1.8 TDCI Ford S-Max
Alrite boys

so that scooby I was given the green light to buy off the owner well I went to hand over 500 notes tonight for the car but as I was there the police came and impounded it saying its now evidence in connection to drug related crimes and arrested the guy selling it as well.

So back to square one.

Car Less :(

Now thinking Ford Focus or Another FIAT because I cannot find a subaru for the same litreage within a decent area

You don't have any luck do you buddy. Maybe it was meant to be, hopefully you will find something suitable very soon. ;)

That's a real shame. Have you tried DIY motorist, they have some good deals on repariables and can usually sell the parts you'll need to fix them up.

bummer, but aye if you had handed over cash you'd be screwed.

Stick your car requirements up and maybe we can help, there's a lot of us had experience in buying decent, cheap cars.

I am after a decent size motor 3 or 5 door from 1.2 upwards going for 1500 or less I am seriously considering a 2005 Fiat Punto I have seen online with just 40 k miles on it

Have you ever driven a Yaris? Ours, admittedly a lot newer on a 59 plate, is nimble, well-equipped, well-built, well-designed, comfortable and with 100ps in a little 3 door, while not a rocket is not slow either. I'm well impressed with it.

At the 1500 quid end of the market, which I've been at a lot in my time, you want something that is not going to break, rust away or cost a bomb in parts.

Everyone's opinion is merely that. Personally I wouldn't have one. I don't like the styling one bit so I'm afraid I'm not a fan. It falls in the category of Multipla for me. Haven't driven one, wouldn't want to. No offence, if you like it that's entirely your choice my friend :)

Having said that I'm currently stuck in a Seat Altea, which also falls into this category. Unfortunately I'm stuck with it due to mine being in the body shop :(

Having said THAT, lol, a first or second car is just that and we all have to start somewhere so as long as it's cheap and reliable that's all you really need :D

Last edited: