ESS parts on a BMW ideas and tips wanted

e46m3zcp

Car
BMW E46 M3
Hello fellows,
Well, refreshing up an old thread.

I am considering purchasing a beautiful low mileage 2006 BMW M3 Competition Package that has been converted from NA to FI. I found the perfect color / options combination but I don't like the fact that they fitted a supercharger in this once perfectly balanced car (I am the collector type, not the drag racer one) and I am considering buying the car, reverting it to all OEM / stock and selling the performance part out on the market for big money.

Here is a list of the mods as far as engine and FI are concerned :
- ESS vt2 550 supercharger kit
- ESS intake manifold
- ESS front mounted intercooler
- ESS programmable ecu
- Snow performance water/meth kit
- aftermarket headers
- twin 2.5" cat less exhaust
- custom axel back mufflers and exhaust tips
- 800cc injectors

From what I can read out on the forum and on torquecars.com website, internal engine modifications such as camshaft / piston bore would be highly recommendable to make these mods reliable, right ? Also, I fear about the state of the rest of the drivetrain, mainly the flywheel / clutch. The actual owner claims he dyno'd the car at 524 RWHP. For a 333 HP car stock, thats a lot of power for which it wasn't conceived.

So, my questions : am I lacking faith in aftermarket too much here. Anyone has got long term reliability experience with ESS parts in a BMW ?

Would you guys think reverting the mods be relatively easy for a handy man (with all the factory parts in hand) ?

Thanks,