Engine Blueprints wanted

Is it just the specs or a full schematic that you are after? Have you tried Subaru themselves? It's always worth buying a coffee for the chap in your local dealership and picking his brains a little.

just realised, the engine number should be ej257 (for the 2.5ltr model). am after the schemutics and if possible for each part. have found one site but its a US site and it does not specify the engine number. 358 pages of every part of the engine but unfortunately its of no help as i dont know if its the right model - it doesnt say anywhere. (they have lots of other cars as well when i find the link again will post it up). dont have the opportunity to visit the local dealer as am overseas at the moment so am trying to get the theory worked out now so that i can do the practical once i get back

If you looking for the 3d engine schematics i think you will be out of luck.Subaru don't let this info out that easy.Otherwise our eastern brothers would spark up their cnc machine and churn out 'Stupidarus':blink:.Sure people have measured engine blocks themselves but how exact are they?(tolerances are critical not optional)Let the engine building to the experts and buy a nice tuned one rather than frustrating yourself and wasting time and money.

no way, this misses the point. i would happily spend ridiculous amounts of time on project like this if i could build it myself. each to his own...

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back