Electrostatic Microflocker

MasterAuron

Very Senior Member
Car
Mk1 Focus RS
As avaliable from blocking.biz:

http://www.flocking.biz/microflocker.html

I'm selling this due to not continuing with the car I was going to. Hardly used, only used to do inside a glovebox, a centre console, a dashboard and a couple of practice pieces. Works brilliantly and is great fun to use, so easy to get professional results. Excellent condition.

I will include an almost full bag of black flock, and some epoxy adhesive plus black toner which is perfect for doing car parts.

If you are thinking of getting a lot of parts flocked, it will work out nearly as cheap to buy this machine, flock the parts yourself and then sell it on, or keep it for future parts.

The unit alone is £695 exc. VAT and delivery on flocking.biz.

I am offering it for £580 delivered to the UK.

Can get pics up if needed but it means taking it all out of the box lol.

if you had the kit you are selling, what else would you need to actually flock a part?

how easy would it be for a novice like myself to flock a part with that kit and not end up with something resembling a busted cushion??

cheeers MA in advance

You need nothing else to begin flocking aside from the actual part! Eventually you'll need some more adhesive and flock but it's very cheap if you look in flocking.biz there is a price list for everything.

As with painting, the key to longevity is the preperation. If you are flocking something smooth, keying up the surface will help greatly and then it needs to properly cleaned with white spirits or simular. Apply the adhesive and then flock. There are vids on youtube and all sorts.

Frankly it is very easy and a lot of fun seeing all those little fibres shoot out lol. Here is the very first thing I flocked:

DSC_0027-2.jpg

DSC_0026-1.jpg

Without flash:

http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj264/neokyle99/DSC_0024-2.jpg

Only crappy phone pics but you get the idea. I have tried and I could not get the flock (and the epoxy) off the piece at all. It's still perfect now.

why dont ya set up a little side business where torquecars members send u their parts, you flock them, for a price n then ship them back...... could be a nice little earner ??

not that im suggesting ya need the money lol

hmmm intresting ive got a complete dash, door panels and a few other little trinkets too do, could be worth a punt.... im thinking now have to sit down lol

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back