Electronic shifters?

Hi i know what your on about i was looking into them on another car i had Boyd coddington used something similar in his cars but for the life of me cant remember the company if i find it ill let u know.:blink1:

I've gotta ask... Why would you want one?

These are normally used on sequential boxes. They allow the use of flappy paddle gear changing and full trottle gear changing with the appropriate soft/hardware.

This is the first (relatively affordable) one I have seen for use with H-pattern boxes.

These are normally used on sequential boxes. They allow the use of flappy paddle gear changing and full trottle gear changing with the appropriate soft/hardware.

This is the first (relatively affordable) one I have seen for use with H-pattern boxes.

But is it really worth it?

Something you may be using then?

Something you may be using then?

How did you guess? :)

Well, sort of. Fitting sequential box so a pneumatic or electric flat shift system will be fitted. This wil allow the ECU to change gear at pre-determined points. so all I have to do is hold the throttle to the floor, steer and scream! :)

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back