Eh engine stall 3 x times!

Spottyman2010

Car
1996 Audi A4 2.6 v6
when i get in car and turning ingtion to start and it start and rev go up then stall straight away, i wont give up till it started after 3-4 time tryin start engine

What problems make tht stall, is it MAF problems or not cos i have no money to repair on this problem after i swap my old vectra Sri with lots problems for my new audi! with no problems, need new drop link n cv boot (easy job wow tht wee kids job lol) now other ****ing problem! i dont want get audi to dealership and fix and back same problem means extra ££££

I hope either u there has same problems as mine.

I did checked battery fine, i have caught immboliser lit flashing when it stall! what tht means????
HELP

Wait till the immobiliser light goes off then try to start it. It might just be the battery in your keyfob that is going and not turning off the immobiliser.

If you have a spare keyfob try that instead and see if you still have the same issue.

Most garages with a fault code reader would be able to point you in the right direction. Audi never get to touch my car!

i check my key, one key with light only for manual lock n unlock and other key fob with NO battery jst for start engine tht it all!

I nearly order upgrade central locking with key less remote before i jst found out abt engine stall!

You really need to get the fault codes read, this will save a lot of stabbing around in the dark.