ecu tune

hotcar1

Car
audi q7
hi guys had superchips bluefin tune on my 2018 q7 200 600 model in my opinion what a load of crap no xtra power but more fuel usage any one else had a late q7 tune lets know how you went please

That's crazy. I can recommend Revo and JFA Automotive for Audi mapping, there are others out there.

For a car like the Q7 you really need a proper custom map rather than an off the shelf version.

The diesels give around 30% power hikes in many cases and even petrol should yield 15-20% of an increase, but the annoying thing is that diesels will often be more economical afterwards!

thanks but I am in australia so hard to get custom map found dimsport my genius and am waiting for local tuner what do you think about that

Ah ok, I didn't realise that sorry. I need some more contacts down under. I think you'll be happy with the Dimsport route but you can't beat a custom ECU flash compared to an add on module.

Ask people who have had them fitted what they think, like what you've just done on here, so I'll also be interested to hear peoples experience with these.

Last edited: