Eating In Your Car

Prince

Torque King
Car
BMW E36 318is Coupe
I don't like people eating in my car...mainly because I don't want crumbs everywhere, greasy hand prints and whatever smell the food comes with!

What about everyone else? What 'rules' do you have on eating inside your car?

personally i hate any sort of mess in my car but the missus dont see a problem with it, the kids are a nightmare, crumbs, food that they haven't managed to stuff in their face and worst of all finger prints on the inside of windows, dont have kids if u want to keep your pride and joy clean!!

It's the motorway grease stations that cause kids fingerprints, at least in my case it is. I don't often use fast food outlets basically because none of us like the stuff they offer. But KFC is bearable if you need to stop on a protracted journey and everyone needs feeding.

But, yep it is messy. Don't eat in the car but the greasy fingers everywhere afterwards means you might just as well have done so anyway.

Motorway food is bloody pricey though. My older one searches the shelves in the shop for interesting stuff to eat, but that costs even more than the KFC|BK option. Probably better for you, and certainly less predictable.

How many kids of ten hunt down a tortilla wrap with tandoori chicken, yoghurt and mint as their choice?

It's also quite easy to eat them on the move.

He might just have a valid point.......

It's the motorway grease stations that cause kids fingerprints, at least in my case it is. I don't often use fast food outlets basically because none of us like the stuff they offer. But KFC is bearable if you need to stop on a protracted journey and everyone needs feeding.

But, yep it is messy. Don't eat in the car but the greasy fingers everywhere afterwards means you might just as well have done so anyway.

Motorway food is bloody pricey though. My older one searches the shelves in the shop for interesting stuff to eat, but that costs even more than the KFC|BK option. Probably better for you, and certainly less predictable.

How many kids of ten hunt down a tortilla wrap with tandoori chicken, yoghurt and mint as their choice?

It's also quite easy to eat them on the move.

He might just have a valid point.......

I will eat fruit in my car but it leaves little spots on the windscreen (no matter how careful you are!)

A friend of mine wanted to eat a really crumble crusty bread roll in the car and I made him get out and eat!

Lobster is one of the hardest things to eat whilst driving so I tend to stick to sucky sweets!

Lobster - yep, have to say it's a personal favourite and I rarely eat 'em because they're very expensive. And I probably wouldn't attempt it in the car to be honest.

Do you have a ready source for lobster off the Essex coast?

Only joking about trying to eat lobster in the car. A freind of mine goes fishing off the end of deal pier and frequently catches crab and lobster so there is a ready supply.

They say you should cook them alive which seems cruel.

When I tried this the thing kept getting out of the pot and turning down the heat when I wasn't looking :lol: (Not really in case we have any animal rights supporters!)

ooh err never new they screamed :/.
does anyone know why you cook them alive?
well its cos if you kill them an then cook them the meat got all tough because they get too stressed same with prawns, shrimp and most shelled fishy things

i hate anyone eating in my car,they leave papers,crumbs and it really anoys me because im the 1 who has to clean it.its true what luttonmatt said,,,,,its ok to eat yourself,as you wont make a mess...on the subject of dirt in your car,,,,how many people get furious when other passengers use the ashtray???? this is one thing i will not tollerate in my car.i cant stand the smell of smoke in a car,,,,even though i smoke myself