dump valve fitting help

azzy

Torque Junkie
Car
rover 620ti
hi i need real help ppl, i need a turbo blanking plate for my turbo, so i can move my dump valve, i seen a loud dump but i need help fitting it, it says i need 32mm connextion pipes ? where do i get this parts from ?

If you buy a dump valve from the proper companies such as Blitz, HKS, Baileys etc, you should get the T-pice and the one piece of silicone hose needed. Then just cut the intake pipe and fit the t-piece there with the dumpvalve on. As far as the blanking plate, just contact them and ask if they come with them or at least sell them.

Over the weekend buddy i'll have a search and see what i've got. I know i've got a Turbo and spare blanking plate, I've also got 2 front seats "Half leather of course". I have 2 dump valves and a few other bits an bobs, so i'll get it all out at the weekend and take pics then you can decide if you want any of it. I'm unable to do it today as i'm off to brum soon till tomorrow sometime so will drag it all out saturday. I know I also have a passenger from wing somewhere in not bad condition.

ok thats fine, i have this probs with my car as i was driving i can hear knocking under the car and when steering the car, it sounds funny never heard it, engine is fine .

Ok mate, this almost sounds like your ball joint on your lower arm,. Its easy to work out which one and also if it is the ball joint. Try and note which way you are turning for it to happen. This instantly tells you which side it is, if it is actually the ball joint ;)

thanks for the info i dont know which one has gone it knock when i drive or turn left or right, where is that ball joint at, i never done one b4 is it hard to fix, and cost

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back