Driving more or less

thexav

Pro Tuner
Staff member
Car
2002 Clio 172
Are you driving and using your car more or less than you were last year or is it about the same?

More. I have a better paying job so i can afford to drive around a little more. I do not use my car to commute though, even though my new job is 2 miles further away. UpHill. Cycling. So the extra milage isn't down to that. Might be down the fact i do stuff like 'accidentally driving to Wales' :p (I made a wrong turning near Chester)

I think my mileage is marginally less. It really dropped a couple of years ago though and has stayed pretty low. I can see me doing more mileage next year, clients seem to be getting further away!

My work driving has always been erratic so I cannot comet on that aspect.

But driving just to get out of the city over-night has certainly reduced, maily due to my father's health.... In fact now that you have made me think about it, I shall plan a trip for next weekend, as my son's school will be closing come Thursday, and he would enjoy some outing/picnic or overnight journey.

Driving more since I just moved from my small town up north to the capital where I have to use my car to go to school. Would love to stop using the car since petrol prices just keep rising and the government don't do anything about it although they are part of the reason the price is the way it is. They take about 60% of the price you pay for the litre.