driving experience prestwold hall

andyalbone

Track Warrior
Car
Honda Integra dc5
today i went on my driving experience which my mrs got me for my birthday last month and it looked like i booked a good day for it the sun was shining. Thought i would share some of the pictures of the cars available there and me behind the wheel of the cars i had.

these were the passenger ride cars

now the cars for people to drive

and this special car is the lamborghini balboni i was told it was only 1 of 3 in the country and you can pay to drive it here

now for me in my cars

firstly the the porsche i was sure i was told it was a 997 turbo but when i got in i realised it was a carrera and it was a bit gutless but still i now driven a porsche

now for the GTR i didnt expect it to be as fast as it was can only say the performance blew me away and the interior was quite good aswell

the first thing my mrs said was why wasnt you smiling i was smiling on the inside and this is my concentration face you really dont have time to think by the time you build up 100mph you have to go hard on the brakes but all in all a good way to spend my tuesday morning

Marvellous, what a great way to spend the day.
To think that those lucky instructors get to do that job for a living ;)

the lad in the gtr was 22 and all he said was more power more power and hard on the brakes if only i could afford a gtr what a car

The wife got me one of these for my last birthday and I attended Prestwold Hall myself. Got to drive an N class rally car (only a polo with a roll cage) around the dirt. Then an Evo and a Subaru around a tarmac track and then a Lamborghini and Ferrari round the actual track. Excellent day and highly recommended to everyone! Glad you had a good day :D

Did a similar day at Thruxton a few years back with the missus and son.

Although I drove a Porsche and a Ferrari as my saloon choices (the Ferrari as I wanted to try out flappy paddles), the best fun was had in a little 1600cc Renault single seater. I would have traded all the other laps in Porsches and Ferraris to do them all in this.

One of these things:

Last edited:
Most annoyed that knowing my passion for cars that her indoors and the travel planner had left an experience like this out is almost unforgivable GRRRR NOT HAPPY!!!!!