Drinking and driving?

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
Do you drink and drive - personally I will not even touch a drop if i'm driving because I would feel so guilty if I injured someone even if I was under the legal limit but I think I am an extreme case.

Do you have a drink and drive policy? Did you know that driving whilst tired is as dangerous?

Me too. I will not touch a drop is I know I will be driving in the next 24 hours. Even when I go on race weekends, I run on the friday, drink (usually alot) friday night, spectate and help mates in the pits if I'm needed but don't race on saturday, race again on sunday when I know its out of my system.

A drunk driver in my opinion is as acceptable as a lunatic with a shot gun! You don't know what they're going to do and if they're going to kill anyone.

I dont drink at all if i know i am going to be driving within the next 24 either. I think if you are caught over the legal limit your licence should be taken away immediately and at least a 2 year ban. It might deter people a bit more. But this is a sore point with me. My father in law was killed by a drunk driver while he was out running.

I'm surprised that I'm not alone! Some of my friends will have a drink or a half and then get in the car and drive - and although they are legal it does bother me!

I wouldn't drink n drive, you'll only spill your pint! :p

Nah on a serious note, i'd never and have never had a drink and driven my car. I've never been a big drinker but since i got my license (2yr ago yesterday, i can now get 12 points, woot) i rarely drink.

I think it's cause my car takes all my drink money in petrol tho :p