Drifter’s Stitch to Repair a Cracked Bumper

Picture this: you’re broke and you just cracked your bumper and, suddenly, your ride isn’t road worthy anymore. You still need to get to work but you don’t have the cash need to buy a replacement bumper. You have two options: hoof it to the bus or try to repair your cracked bumper yourself. In today’s video,Chris Fix shows us how easy it is to fix it yourself using a drill and zip ties. Not only is it cheap and easy but we think it looks amazing!

So, what do you think? Is this something you would consider doing even temporarily? We love the look and think we might be on the edge of a new trend but we have been wrong before. Share your thoughts and be sure to subscribe to Chris’ YouTube channel.

On a drift car this works but my car will never be stitched. A repair that is invisible is not necessarily expensive and for many is still a DIY option with resins/fillers/adhesives and a bit of paint.

On a drift car this works but my car will never be stitched. A repair that is invisible is not necessarily expensive and for many is still a DIY option with resins/fillers/adhesives and a bit of paint.

I think I may be a little unique on this but I actually really like the look. But then again, I'm the type that could never leave a car stock.