dream here

Greetings and a warm welcome to you from me, Waynne, the forum admin. I would like to apologize for my delayed response to your joining request and any messages you may have sent recently. Unfortunately, I had to deal with some family health problems, and recently, I contracted Covid, which caused the delay.

But now that I'm feeling better, I'm thrilled to welcome you all to our community. Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourselves, and I'm excited to hear about your passion for automotive projects and interests. I'm confident you'll find a wealth of information and friendly members here.

At TorqueCars, we are enthusiasts of all types of automotive projects, from minor tweaks to full-blown builds. Our forum is a great place to connect with like-minded people and to learn more about cars.

Our website has a vast amount of information, and our members are always happy to help with any questions you may have. We're all here to support each other and share our experiences.

We take pride in being one of the friendliest car communities around, and we are committed to maintaining a welcoming and respectful atmosphere. So please feel free to participate in discussions and start new ones. We want to hear from you and learn from your experiences.

Finally, I would like to invite you to check out our new television channel on YouTube at https://www.youtube.com/torquecars. We're thrilled to share more content with you, and we appreciate your feedback. After watching some of our videos, please let us know what you think.

Thank you for joining TorqueCars, and I'm looking forward to "talking cars" with you.

Best regards,

Waynne

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back