Don't text and drive video

IMHO mobile phones seem to have become an addiction to so many and they can't ignore them no matter where they are or what they are doing at the time.:mad:

Just turn the dam things off or onto silent mode and put it in the glove box when driving which has killed more than all the world wars.

IF I had my way the 1st offense would be a 1 month license suspension the 2nd offense 3 months and a compulsory retest.

Sadly it seems there are no politicians brave enough to implement a law like this.\B

PS I know there are hands free and Bluetooth But they are still a distraction and when I was a building supervisor with a large area to cover driving app 300klm a day there were many times when on hands free when I had to backtrack due lack of concentration on my driving and missing a turn.

Last edited:
People should really put their phone in flight mode when driving. It's too tempting to look and see whos calling or who that text is from when it goes off.

People should really put their phone in flight mode when driving. It's too tempting to look and see whos calling or who that text is from when it goes off.

Yep. I get distracted talking to a passenger but a phone seems to take even more concentrationa way from your driving so I never answer my phone even to family. They all have to wait

Until I had built in Bluetooth I never even contemplated answering my phone while driving! I couldn't juggle everything even when it wasn't illegal! But hands free doesn't distract me from driving so I do answer now.