Don't go shopping today

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
The roads are gridlocked, the shops packed.

I think the end of the world must be coming soon so everyone is stocking up on food and goods so they can survive as long as possible ;)

MADNESS! I'm staying in the warm today!

MADNESS! I'm staying in the warm today!

I think that's why everyone goes crazy with the shopping for Christmas; they all want to stay in the warm straight afterwards.

After all, the shops are open again first thing Boxing Day morning so the cupboards wouldn't stay empty for long ;)

I am surprised anyone has bothered to leave their houses to go shopping, based on the number of parcels I have been delivering this month!

Can you believe this?

So Saturday everning, I figured would be a good time to go to Lakeside as it was rather quiete.

So I told my girlfriend I was heading to Lakeside to pick up some last minute bits.
I got there purchased the things I needed and guess who also decided to go? MY GIRLFRIEND!

I was stunned to see her and tried my best to hide her damn presents!

Can you believe this?

So Saturday everning, I figured would be a good time to go to Lakeside as it was rather quiete.

So I told my girlfriend I was heading to Lakeside to pick up some last minute bits.
I got there purchased the things I needed and guess who also decided to go? MY GIRLFRIEND!

I was stunned to see her and tried my best to hide her damn presents!

Good heavens, what are the odds? :)

A woman at lakeside is not rare, random or unexpected, a man there however is worth a diary note or blog post!