Does Van Drivers = Nose Picking?

trooper

Track Warrior
I have passed 3 vans in a matter of minutes today and every guy driving it was picking his nose! Is this someting that you need to do if you drive a van or was i just unlucky seeing this?

When people get into their own little space behind the wheel its suprising what they get up to. Which types were they:

1) Surrupticious, resting chin on palm with little finger chipping away at the nostril crust.

2) Umpire style one finger up and twisting motion.

3) Whole fist up there with head at a slight angle to accomodate the best approach.

Whats wrong with that? :rolleyes: There's nothing wrong with a quick scratch of the old brain while behind your wheel, especially while stuck in traffic. It helps pass the time :lol: .

Or by a trained surgeon under local anaesthetic. (Perhaps this is the real reason for fingers choosing his username :lol: )

I got to admit the whole nose picking thing is rank.

But in the van drivers defence they probably work in a dusty surrounding i.e building trade. If you've ever done a days graft on a building site u'll know what it feels like to pick a monster from your nose. Its like the dust forms into mini boulder.

all the same tho it is rank and a tissue does solve the problem.

It bad but what do you do with it once youve released it? Take a minute to think of anyone else that has to touch your steering wheel or knob after you.