Do you wave?

Loz

Torque King
Car
MX-5
Back in the day when Smarts were still a novelty (& I was mad enough to own one) there was a good club atmosphere & fellow owners would flash & wave when seeing another owner. Do you get the same camaraderie when out in your car or do you think it's become a thing of the past? :)

I tend to when I drive the ZS as it is normally driven by someone that acknowledges that this is a minority car and usually an enthusiast.

The Landy I don't bother as some drivers are snobs and every one I see is generally clean and tidy, mine is always dirty! However the modded ones tend to nod and likewise ;)

I always wave and flash but I just don't think Audi drivers get it at all!

Beetle, Fiat 500 and most classic cars owners still have this camaraderie though and it is nice to see.

I have had the Blazer for over 2 years and only seen one other in that time! Yes, we waved :)

I wave at Elans even though I am not in mine :-( - However, this is not often as they are also few and far between.

I always wave and flash but I just don't think Audi drivers get it at all!

Beetle, Fiat 500 and most classic cars owners still have this camaraderie though and it is nice to see.

When you pass said flashed Audi's do their brake lights go on?

That to me is a warning there's a mobile speed camera ahead! :lol:

By 'flash' I assume we mean the headlights ;)
...I thought maybe some of you where willy waving again... it might be why you don't get a response :p

This does happen with the older Saabs according to the old grandads in the club - sorry I mean mature gentleman of advancing senior years! :blink:
Tried to wave to a fellow Saab owner once and he looked at me like I was an alien :embarrest:

I do when a fellow Primera driver goes past
most think i'm a loon

So you don't actually get to wave that often then? :blink: Just kidding old bean! :lol: I have never had one wave at me, did had have a lady driver smile once or was it a sneer? :embarrest:

Do wave at other FRS drivers if I'm in it, or the nod. Mk2 FRS drivers are usually suits or women and not enthusiasts. Plus standard one's are always in the rear-view and not up front lol.

Yeah! usually happens when we see another skyline!,always an acknowledgement from us and the other a wave or lights flash!.Use to be the same when we had the capri!.