Do you talk to your car

aston

The Torque Meister
Car
VOLVO and VW
Re: Whats your car saying

I talk to all my cars, they have perersonalities or am I just Mental? I especially talk to my VW

I think you need therapy. I don't talk to mine..

I might however shout at it if it is misbehaving!

First sign of madness...............................hang on a minute zeds talking to me....................where was I?

See here, I've always disliked the slang Beamer and Bimmer for BMW's cars. They're not characterful, nor innovative enough cars to have names in my opinion. Superbly built, without question, but characterful, no, not for me anyway.

Yet I happily referred to the 406 as 'The Pug', a term normally reserved for the smaller models.

I did used to talk to the Seat on occasion, the most common phrase used was 'in your own time, no rush'.

I have talked gently to it, shouted at it and threatened to burn it. It makes no difference, the bugger still does what it wants anyway. To be fair, since we put the standalone management on it and mapped it a bit, i have had no reason to shout at it anymore. :bigsmile:

I caress my cars sexy ass. If somebody could point out to me where his ears are maybe i would start talking to it

Aston if you find a therapist please ask if he also threats car caressers

i used to talk to my older cars, trying to will them into just starting, or giving me enough aceleration at the crucial point without developing some other fault. Of course it probably loked a bit odd from others points of view to see me talking away in the car - without a mobile or even a stereo in the thing!

I found myself talking to my car the other day, fuel was low and it needed soothing and coaxing to get to the petrol station.