Do you sing in your car

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
Do you find yourself singing along in your car?

If so which tunes usually inspire you to break out into song?

It does look pretty funny when you see someone in a car on their own, signing their heads off!

Saw this article on the guardian earlier stating that dancing at the wheel doesn't increase your chances of a crash apparently according to statistics, so feel free to dance and sing away :)

Plus if a good song comes on the radio it's impossible not to! :rolleyes:

I have been known to break into song on the odd occasion, I'm no threat to the chart toppers though you understand but I do enjoy myself :)

Saw this article on the guardian earlier stating that dancing at the wheel doesn't increase your chances of a crash apparently according to statistics, so feel free to dance and sing away :)

Plus if a good song comes on the radio it's impossible not to! :rolleyes:
How's about air druming at the wheel, does that count :D
Do you find yourself singing along in your car?

If so which tunes usually inspire you to break out into song?

It does look pretty funny when you see someone in a car on their own, signing their heads off!
How

I used to use the car as a rehearsal facility when I working in covers bands. It was a great way to learn backing vocals, sort out the harmonies etc. Occasionally I actually got the lyrics correct too ;)
I don't any longer - I have no need. My voice is way out of practise now. Notes I could reach effortlessly just make my eyes water now. I suspect passengers would probably suffer in the same way :D

Dont let the hat fool ya, she'sa rock chick, don't do country music, although iv nothing against it. My missus likes to thrash the bass and my motor. She turned up the other night, I opened the gates to let her in, I said can you smell burning rubber, ye that will be your tyres:woot: iv just smoked some boy raser who tried it on. Oh by the way, think the clutch needs looking at. :eek:

She turned up the other night, I opened the gates to let her in, I said can you smell burning rubber, ye that will be your tyres:woot: iv just smoked some boy raser who tried it on. Oh by the way, think the clutch needs looking at. :eek:

:lol:.....:rofl: What a woman |B

She's hard work. Get this a few years ago I bought her a 320 bmw,I come home from work one day and she'd , took the rad off, air box, the usual stuff , and said iv just fitted a new thermostat, it's been overheating. Just gonna top up & bleed the rad and ill put tea on. :woot: seriousl

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back