Do you regret selling a car

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
Is there a car in your past that you really regret selling?

Are you looking back with rose tinted specs or is this a realistic regret that you have? Why did you sell it?

I miss my A4 quattro, it was a lovely car to drive and looked really nice but the running costs were killing us! I regret having to sell it but it was the right decision. I'd be broke by now if we still owned it!

Rudders666

Torque Master
Car
Ford Focus ST300+
Yep most definitely. I always regretted selling my Mk2 Focus ST (EO) as i spent a lot of money on it and it sounded awesome and went like a rocket. The thing was the same as you Waynne, it was costing an arm and a leg to run getting about 19-21mpg. Well, I did regret it but since getting the Mk3 I'm not as bothered anymore :D
I regret selling my MX5 too it was an awesome little car it just wasn't very practical sadly.

Lunchmoney

The Torque Meister
Car
'98 JDM Impreza STI
Only sold scrap, so no.

Until my Scooby I ran a slew of old Golfs (and a few other marques) and generally ran then until they died and then sold for parts.

T9 man

TC ModFather
Car
Saab 9-3SS T9
Blimey, it seems like a lifetime ago when I last sold a car, usually get them out on business finance and hand them back when I'm done.

FourD

Car
Focus 2.0 GDi Sport
Had a rad little Opel GSI that was still perfect. Decided to trade it in for the Seat Cupra TD and ended up killing 2 turbos. I loved the Seat too, until the *#*#*#*# started.