Do you park next to identical cars

admin

Administrator
Staff member
If you were in a car park and there was an identical car to yours would you park right next door to it?

I saw 3 grey Civics of similar year today all parked next to each other in a car park!

With today's car all looking the same, even down to the colour (silvery grey), how can you tell whether the car next to you is the same model as yours?

:)

this time of year I'm just grateful of a space:lol:

:lol: I know exactly what you mean young herb! Her indoors came back from the local retail park this afternoon spitting flames and threatening violence after driving around looking for a parking space :embarrest:

Apparently, people had clearly finished shopping, but they were sitting in their cars chatting nonsense in the car park rather than just going home.

I had to sit her down and pour her a vodka martini before someone got hurt, bless her cottons :bigsmile:

I have to say that the image the BMW badge projects of me to other road users is not one that I like. Not quite enough to prevent me having another one as they are superbly built cars but you know what I mean.

East London has cornered the market on M-series BMW's, in fact you will struggle to see an ordinary one if the badges are to be believed ;)

I used to struggle to park next to a similar model in the old car, though I did where I could. I've even less chance of parking next to a similar one of my new car. lol

I always park furthest away, so no one damages my baby. Luckily, shopping trolleys were invented for like minded people! :lol:

Last edited:
Not many E39 5 series in the steel blue colour as mine is. It's a bit of a dead duck of a colour choice to be honest but it does look nice on 3 series Munich Rage Magnets