Do you let your Wife/Husband or Girlfriend/Boyfriend drive your car(s)?

Re: Do you let your Wife or Girlfriend drive your car(s)?

Personally, yes, anytime in the Range Rover, but in the RS4 I have to be in the passenger seat!! I also won't let her go anywhere in my car if I think there might be reversing involved!!

I'm safe the G/f hasn't got a licence. :lol:

Mine passed first time, I passed second time. I'm never going to live that down :sad2: - It's also her argument as to why she's a better driver than me, and thus should drive my cars.

I trust my wife's driving. I'm happy to be a passanger in any car with her. I doubt this will change whatever car I'm driving.

My wife has driven previous cars of mine. However she has yet to drive my Discovery 2 and my MG ZS. However she finds the Discovery a bit big and the ZS, well she hates my bucket seats! :lol: Then again she does struggle at 5'1" and cannot reach the pedals.......................shame :blink1:

She also doesn't like how quick and noisy the MG is, fast corners terrify her! I don't know why, but she won't come on a track day with me.........................

my wife is a good driver and i have had no problem with her driving any car i have had or will have!!
but it does get a little worrying when the car goes out with half a tank and comes back with a quarter. and she has a big smile on her face when i ask where the petrol has gone.

I am happy to let the missus drive any car ive owned, she is a good driver (she is looking over my shoulder) No totally happy about it but she hasnt drove my offroad 3.5 disco yet.

My wife is a good driver, probably better than me in terms of overall concentration and consistancy. I tend to push the car closer to the edge than she can but that doesn't mean I'm better!

My wife is a good driver, probably better than me in terms of overall concentration and consistancy. I tend to push the car closer to the edge than she can but that doesn't mean I'm better!

Is your wife looking over your shoulder too Waynne :lol:

from next month, the mrs will be on my insurance (for a grand total of £6 for the year!). I am scared to death, but she is a good driver - i taught her!

She doesn't have a licence, so she doesn't drive it. But that didn't stop her causing a crash in it GRRRR

I let er indoors drive the car.Well,she pays the finance so why not.I don't do passenger seat rides when she's driving though,she scares me to death.She has no respect for speed at all,pedal to the metal and go is her motto.:blink: