Do you get your 4x4 dirty?

A clean 4x4 is it heard of? Mine is always dirty on the outside (getting better at keeping inside clean....lol). I dont think 4x4 look right if they are too clean. They are work machines.
I must admit though if i had my hummer i probably would have that spotless inside and out!

Necessity is the mother of invention! :wink:

You can always market it yourself cos mud is not subject to copyright :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have a FreeLander TD4 Sport Premium '04 as my run around and I aim for any mud I can. I think it suits the vehicle :).

I've actually taken it through some quite heavy mud on occasions and given its the baby ladie it does pretty damn well I must admit.

I know this is an old thread but when I got my current Surf one of the first things my wife said was " you are not gunna go get it dirty now its finished are you " , firstly a true 4x4 is never finished and whats the use of having a 4x4 if its not dirty from time to time

I don't have a 4x4 at the moment but working on rectifying the problem. I am however a part of a few communities where the off road car is used a lot. Including the Search and rescue, those cars do get dirty but are always cleaned as soon as we get back. I also go off roading with my friends. They are not as quick to clean the cars after a trip, they usually get a proper cleaning 4-5 times a year.

I guess we'll see what kind I am as soon as I manage to get rid of the Getz and get a proper Icelandic truck

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back