Distractions

Prince

Torque King
Car
BMW E36 318is Coupe
Everybody gets a little distracted sometimes, whether you're driving at 70mph or stuck in traffic. Obviously, it's not good practise to get dristracted whilst moving (at any speed). But my question is...what kinda things distract you whilst driving?

Accidnets and supercars. If a supercar crashed that would be me transfixed!

What about when you are driving along and your passengers keep telling you to 'look over there'. It's like they don't understand how to drive!

I get distracted by girls...lutonmatt, dead right there mate! They make the effort to look nice, so we make the effort to look! :lol:

Id say that an overtaking bus full of NUNS mooning out of the window would be pretty distracting. ITs not a frequent site on our roads though thankfully or there would be more accidnets. :lol:

as prince said, people saying "look at that" or turn left, stop here sort of thing when your trying to get somewere and they think they know a better route, also as many have said before, girlys, in short skirts, or that are running :p. also if someone is about half a foot off your bumper is a bit of a distraction.

agree with hdi, my kids then my other half wen she finds it funny to press haz lights or fiddles with indicators, lights or anything else she can press, touch or generally p#@s me off!!!

I hate it when people touch everything! My best friend constantly does it...I had to tell her off. :lol: It's distracting when your passengers try and tell you how to drive as well!

Yeah, I hate button pushey and fiddly passengers. The only ones they're meant to use are the passenger air vent knobs and the passenger elec seat adjustment switches.

I'LL decide the air temperature in the car thankyou very much. And I'LL decide what music we have, IF ANY!!

So there! Let that be a warning to you

::) :)

my boys the worst offender, as soon as he gets in his hand wonders for the head unit and he always gets the same response........... LEAVE ALONE LITTLE BOY, you may touch when a) your old enough to drive and b) you have your own car!!!!

My boys are fascinated by the rear windows in wife's car because they go up and down all on their own when you turn a handle. They've grown up with electric ones front and rear and that's no fascination for them. Much as they don't understand why telephones once needed wires.

So much for progress

pretty much what people have said
women
backseatt drivers,
cool cars
crap cars (just to laugh at)
gingers (no offence to any)